PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR PRIVACY
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully. Rejjee reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Rejjee will refund your Annual Service Fee if you are not completely satisfied with the service within 30-days of purchase.
Theft reports MUST be verified by authorized law enforcement agency before they are considered official for either police or insurance filing. If police in the town where the incident occurred are not Rejjee users the PDF of your Rejjee Theft Report may be used as an attachment to an official police report, but can not be considered a substitute.
You must be 18 years or older to use TSP. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Rejjee cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Your use of TSP is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You may not use TSP for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of TSP, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Technical support is only available via email support Live technical support is not available.
You understand that Rejjee uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run TSP.
Rejjee does not guarantee that any discount coupons will be available at the time of a report.
Rejjee is not responsible for any items lost or stolen and assumes no liability of any kind in the event a user is robbed.
You must not modify, adapt or hack TSP or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with TSP, Rejjee, or any other Rejjee service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of TSP, use of TSP, or access to TSP without the express written permission by Rejjee.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Rejjee customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination
Rejjee does NOT warrant that:
(i) The service will meet your specific requirements
(ii) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
(iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
(iv) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
(v) Any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Rejjee shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Rejjee has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) The use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) Or any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of Rejjee to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Rejjee and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Rejjee (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
TSP Basic is available for free. No credit card information is required.
TSP Premium requires an annual payment prior to account activation, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
You can cancel your account at any time by using the Unsubscribe my account feature within your Account Management area. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
You should backup your data before canceling your account. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
Rejjee, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Rejjee service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Rejjee reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Rejjee reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by sending you an email, posting the changes to the TSP Site or the Service itself.
Rejjee shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Give-away Contest Rules
- How to Enter: You enter by signing up for Rejjee using one of the approved Referral Codes. Limit one entry per person. Void where prohibited by law. By clicking ‘Register’ on the Rejjee account Sign Up Page (either the web site or the mobile app) you verify that you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set forth below.
- Conditions: At such time as Rejjee has sold one million Security Sticker 3-packs one (1) winner will be chosen at random from all individuals who have signed up for Rejjee using a approved Referral Code, regardless of whether they have purchased a Security Sticker 3-pack or not. No purchase is necessary to win. AHA and Rejjee full-time / W2 employees and their immediate family members are prohibited from winning. If fewer than 25,000 Rejjee Security Stickers are purchased by 2/1/2018 Rejjee reserves the right to change the give-away prize to an item of lesser value.
- Prize: The Prize will be a Complete Vacation Package for two (2) to Italy, provided by Ciclismo Classico, estimated cost $3,795 per person. The Prize also includes one (1) voucher value at one thousand five hundred dollars ($1500) for Alitaltia Airlines. The Prize also includes one (1) five hundred dollar ($500) pre-paid Visa Card in the Winner’s Name only. No additional offers are made, any and all additional costs related to the vacation package are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Eligibility. To be eligible to receive the Prize, the selected individual must hold a valid Passport, be legally eligible to travel to Italy, and meet all health / fitness requirements as required by Ciclismo Classico. If the individual chosen does not meet such requirements, succeeding individuals will be chosen until such time as an eligible individual is selected. Winner has the option of receiving the cash equivalent of the Prize, in which case winner will receive no additional compensation including payment of any taxes, only the cash value of the Vacation alone – the cash options DOES NOT include the Alitalia Voucher or Pre-Paid Visa Card.
- Taxes. All sales taxes shall be paid by Rejjee. Rejjee shall pay to the winner an amount equal to his or her estimated state and federal tax liability on account of the value of the Vacation. The winner shall be required to provide Rejjee with information sufficient to report the value of the Vacation plus other amounts paid to or for the account of the winner to state and federal taxing authorities and to the winner including social security or appropriate federal tax identification number.
- Expenses. Rejjee is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the winner during the Vacation
- Applicable Law. The contest shall be governed by New Hampshire law.